19 Mar 2013

New Pattern Release - Luggage Tags, School Book Covers and Keepsake Keyrings

Burlap is definitely my favourite fabric to craft and sew with. It provides so many challenges and is such a versatile fabric. I do however, on occasion, sew with regular fabrics as well. You may not be aware, but I design a range of simple to follow, fun sewing patterns for beginner sewers.



All my patterns are available in my pattern store (accessible from the Pattern Store tab above). And I am proud to let you know I have just uploaded three new patterns to the store.



The first is Lovely Luggage Tags. These are made from Oilcloth and are a perfect way to accessorise even the dullest luggage.


The second is School Book Covers. These are a godsend. I made them for my son last year, and this year back to school was a breeze! All I did was peel off the name tags and then stick on new ones. Job done!


The third is Keepsake Keyring Pattern. This is a really sweet gift to make for grandparents and parents. Keyrings sporting a photo of your favourite little cherubs!




The great thing about the pattern store is that all the patterns are instantly downloadable once payment is confirmed. So if your looking for a new project, or that perfect gift, visit the Burlap Bag Lady pattern store to find some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment