13 Dec 2013

Secret Santa Gifts that Kids Can Make themselves

My son's Year 2 teacher this year decided the class would do a Secret Santa, but with a twist. The kids had to make their gifts. There was to be a boys gift and a girls gift. Boys make for boys, girls make for girls and then it would be lucky dip on the last day of school.

The lucky dip bit threw me a bit - it was hard to know what to make when you didn't know who would be getting it. So I figured the way to a man's heart is through his stomach so let's bake something.


It was also a project I knew my son could be involved in. So we baked some simple vanilla cookies and before baking studded them with red and green M&M's. We then baked them, and once cooled pack them in a plastic bag tied with ribbon. It was an easy and effective gift that the recipient loved! We also packed up the leftover ones and gave them out to all the boys' cousins.


Next I'll show you some simple Teacher's Gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment