23 May 2013

Australian craft swap

Don't you just love receiving handmade gifts? I do. That's why I'm thinking of starting an Australian craft swap. Basically If you join, 4 times a year I will send you the name and address of another member and you make them something fabulous, then post it off to them. At the same time you will receive a beautiful handmade gift in post from someone else! Cool huh?

You can bake, sew, photograph, craft, make cards, sculpture whatever you like as long as its handmade.

I'm trying to get an idea of whether there is enough interest in Australia, so if this sounds like something you'd like to do simply leave a comment 'I'm in' and I will post more details shortly if we get enough interest. Be sure to ask any of your crafty friends and family to.

It will only be open to Australian members to minimise postage costs.

So lets share the handmade love!











No comments:

Post a Comment